New Year Hair Resolutions, Get Your Hair on a Routine
- Use the right shampoo and conditioner for your hair type.
- A moisture or protein treatment once a week.
- Get regular trims every 4-6 weeks.
- Take a break from heat styling once a week.
Master ponytails and updos. We all have those days when we wanna sleep a little longer or we’re running late and our hair is the last thing on our minds. For days like these, knowing how to pull your hair into a quick ponytail, topknot or updo is a lifesaver! Even if your hair is in need of a wash, ( hello dry shampoo 🙌) knowing how to style your hair into a simple ponytail or updo can turn a bad hair day into a great one.
- Learn how to work with your natural texture. The secret to a great hairstyle is having it look effortless. Stop fighting with your hair and start working with it! The key to this one is having the right cut/colour (enter your stylist, moi!).
Find the perfect hairstyle. If you truly want this year to be the year you get your hair under control, then you need to find the right style for YOU. It doesn’t matter if you love your best friend’s colour or that cut on the barista at Starbucks.
Finding a hairstyle that suits your lifestyle, budget and overall needs.I can’t stress this enough, once you find the right style everything will just fall into place. Hello great hair days!