Book textured hair services with our specialist Naomi.
- All services require a consultation and need at least 3 inches of hair.
- We encourage you to book an appointment before your service for professional pre-extension hair prep. Having this done in salon will set you up for success and prevent itching and irritation. If you wish to have this done on the same day as your service, let us know and we’ll book more time.
- Price of extensions are not included.
- A deposit will be taken after your consult for your upcoming service and hair is purchased and paid in full at the time. 24 hours notice to cancel is required, if less is provided the deposit will not be returned.
- Prices and service time is dependent on length of client's hair, length of hair being installed, and size (small/medium/large). An in-person or virtual consult is needed to determine this.
Crochet braids: starts at $100
Crochet braids are achieved by creating a track in your hair: braiding on
the-scalp cornrows with or without added synthetic hair (dependent on your hair length), and then using a crochet hook to formally place each piece of synthetic hair to create the desired look. A Protective Style, perfect for cool weather or vacations.
- Does not include removal or price of extensions. Consult required.
- Takes 2 to 3.5 hours, depending on length and thickness of hair. Lasts up to 8 weeks with proper care and maintenance.
Box Braids: $150 for the first 4 hours, $50 per hour after.
Box braids are designed to add length and volume your hair. They are the perfect low-maintenance yet versatile style. Box braids save the hair from combing, brushing and styling, which helps eliminate breakage. Braids are positioned close to the scalp without excessive tension and created by weaving or braiding the hair. Braids can be synthetic or human hair if you prefer. When these are applied professionally, the extensions will mix, blend, and move more naturally with any style.
- Consult required.
- Can take up to 8 hours.
Corn rows: Starts at $60, plus $25 if you want a design.
The added fee will be dependent on intricacy of design and length of time to achieve the desired look. There will be an additional fee for synthetic hair braided in.
- Consult required.
- You need at least 3 inches of hair to start. This will include a wash, condition and air form to essentially prep the hair for the braids.
- Previous braid removal and post braid removal is not included.
Extension removal: starts at $100/hour
Can include add-on services, such as:
- Detox Shampoo
- Deep Condition
- Air Form
Blowout Textured Hair: $65+ (1.5 hour service)
Additional add-ons: Post-extensions haircut $45
Pre-extension hair prep: $75, 1.5 hours
- Does not include removal
- Includes: hair wash, thorough detangle, moisturizing treatment, air form or twist out.