Book textured hair services with our specialist Naomi.
- All services require a consultation and need at least 3 inches of hair.
- We encourage you to book an appointment before your service for professional pre-extension hair prep. Having this done in salon will set you up for success and prevent itching and irritation. If you wish to have this done on the same day as your service, let us know and we’ll book more time.
- Price of extensions are not included.
- A deposit will be taken after your consult for your upcoming service and hair is purchased and paid in full at the time. 24 hours notice to cancel is required, if less is provided the deposit will not be returned.
- Prices and service time is dependent on length of client's hair, length of hair being installed, and size (small/medium/large). An in-person or virtual consult is needed to determine this.
DevaCurl Haircut $80
This revolutionary cutting technique is designed for all natural textures – wavy, curly, and super curly. Hair is sculpted curl-by-curl while dry. In other words, curls are cut “where they live.” Curly hair can bounce and change tremendously from wet to dry which is why a DevaCut is always done on dry curls. This way, there are no surprises as to how much length is being cut off or how the layers are sitting. This service begins with a thorough consultation discussing your unique curl type, curl history and the curly cut you are wanting. This is a great time to show your stylist pictures of haircuts you’ve liked (or disliked!) in the past and any curly inspiration you have. Your stylist will then dry cut your hair curl by curl. Some might refer to this process as curl sculpting! You will then be brought over to the sink and your stylist will select an appropriate cleanser and conditioner designed specifically for your curl type, as well as styling products to showcase your curls and your fresh cut. Your stylist will share all their tips and tricks for home curl care so you can recreate beautiful curls at home. Education is a key component of a DevaCurl experience so feel free to ask questions! After defusing and final detailing your DevaCut is complete. Depending on the length and volume of your hair, this service takes about 1 hour or more. Naomi is DevaCurl and textured hair stylist.
DevaCurl BlowOut $50
Finally a blowout that is specific to curls. This service starts with a deep moisture treatment to hydrate plus build a healthy scalp. Using our signature products, our stylists specifically trained on curls will diffuse and style your hair. You'll be surprised by how amazing we make your natural curls look. Walk out with moist, bouncy, healthy hair in about an hour.
Silk Press $150
If you want to switch it up and straighten your curls, try this incredible quadruple threat service. A deep moisture treatment and detangling, followed by a blowout, straightening and finishing service. When you pair this with a silk bonnet at night, this can be a very long lasting service. Skip the relaxer and go for a service that is less harmful on your hair. It's 2-3 hours of pampering. Sign me up!
Additional add-ons: Post-extensions haircut $45
Pre-extension hair prep: $75, 1.5 hours
- Does not include removal
- Includes: hair wash, thorough detangle, moisturizing treatment, air form or twist out.