COVID-19 Protocol: Appointments in Salon
Due to increased measures to protect our clients and employees, we kindly ask that you follow the instructions below for your appointments:
- Social distance – Please be mindful of keeping a safe social distance. This includes interacting with our receptionist and clients who may be waiting outside for their appointments. The reception area will be kept empty. We are providing outdoor seating for sunny days at a safe social distance. When you arrive for your appointment you will be texted when your chair is ready, or you can tap on the window. You will be escorted straight to your stylist’s chair when you arrive.
- When you arrive- We will provide a hand sanitizing station and you are welcome to wash your hands upstairs in our bathroom.
- Appointments will be kept short – As much as we would love to catch up, we want to ensure we are limiting contact and the number of clients in the salon at any given time. Chairs will be cleaned and sanitized between appointments.
- Wear a Face Mask: You are required to wear a face mask while coming into the salon (a cloth mask or scarf are acceptable replacements).
- Temperature testing (not mandatory): To keep our clients and staff safe, you may be tested by a contactless forehead thermometer upon your entry into the salon.
- Accompanied persons: As far as possible, we will request to please come by yourself for your appointment. This will help to reduce the number of people in the salon at any time. The accompanying person, if any, may stay in the car or outside the salon on our chairs. A single parent/guardian of minors is welcome to accompany them during the appointment.
- A reminder – if you are in self-quarantine or have been outside of Canada or in contact with any family/friends who have travelled outside of Canada in the last 2 weeks, please let us know immediately so we can arrange for alternate timings for your appointments.
- Most importantly, please cancel your appointment if you are sick. You will not be charged a cancellation fee for doing so.
- No coffee or tea service- We are unable to offer our coffee or tea for this first appointment back. We hope to resume this extra when the time is right.
Philip, Natalie and The Natural Hair Salon Team