Balayage is one of our most popular colour services. This a la mode and beautiful service looks natural, is low maintenance and is meant to mimic the way your hair looks after the summer sun has kissed it. If you love the surfer girl look, balayage is for you!
One of the reasons this service has become so in vogue is due to the fact there is no clear demarcation line as it grows out. The roots grow out blended with the rest of the balayage. How wonderful!
While this look is popular, it’s not easy to create. The most natural-looking results usually call for strategically planned placement, as well as a thorough analysis of your hair’s texture and movement.
Balayage highlights offer a natural, sun-kissed highlighting effect. If you would like a balayage more than 3 shades lighter than your current hair colour, please book in for a Colour Correction. With our keen attention to detail and passion to deliver the best results possible, most of our Balayage services take between 3-5 hours.
- Includes toner and blowdry/style.
- Please note: A deposit is required within 24 hours of booking. Once you’ve booked your appointment, our salon coordinator will contact you with payment methods & options.
If you have any questions about our Balayage services, please contact us or book a free Colour Consultation with one of our talented team members.
Prices vary depending on the stylist; see our Pricing page for more details.
Express Balayage: $99 for one hour service of 10 foils, additional foils $5 each
- Perfect for a refresher or introduction to Balayage
- Achieve a quick new look in an hour, complete with a money piece and some bright bursts of colour
- Only available with our dedicated colourist Graciela