Our updated safety protocols: Appointments in Salon
1. Masks are optional. Stylists will wear a mask if requested by the client and also reserve the right to ask a client to do the same .
2. Social distance – We will continue to be mindful of keeping a safe social distance when appropriate. The reception area will be kept empty and we will continue to provide outdoor seating only.
3. When you arrive- We will provide a hand sanitizing solution and you are welcome to wash your hands upstairs in our bathroom.
4. Chairs, sinks and stations will be sanitized between appointments.
5. Accompanied persons: As far as possible, we will request to please come by yourself for your appointment. This will help to reduce the number of people in the salon at any time. The accompanying person, if any, may stay in the car or outside the salon on our chairs. A single parent/guardian of minors is welcome to accompany them during the appointment.
6. Most importantly, please cancel your appointment if you are sick with Covid 19 symptoms. You will not be charged a cancellation fee for doing so.
7. We do not disclose the private information of our stylists without their permission.
Philip, Natalie and The Natural Hair Salon Team