Pre- and Post-Care Lash Line Enhancement
PRE-APPOINTMENT LASH LINE ENHANCEMENT
Avoid any lash lifts or tints 2 weeks prior to appointment.
Avoid any cosmetics on the day of your treatment.
Do not wear contacts to your appointment. If you normally wear contact lenses, ensure you have glasses to wear for the following 3 days while the lash line is most vulnerable.
- For 10 days following the tattoo procedure, wash the site gently and apply ointment 2 times per day.
- With eyes closed, wash the site gently with gentle soap and warm water using your hands only. (Baby shampoo is ideal.)
- Blot the area dry. Do not rub with a towel.
- With eyes closed, massage healing ointment in gently for 10 seconds and then gently blot off excess. Be careful to not get any ointment in the eyes as it will burn.
- After blotting, the area should not be oily or greasy to the touch. Allow the skin to breathe.
- Sleep slightly elevated for the first few nights to reduce swelling.
Wait 6 weeks for full healing prior to deciding if you require a touch-up. Colour will fade 30-40%. Most do not require more than two; however, if you feel you would benefit from an additional session, please feel free to book another touch-up appointment.
THINGS NOT TO DO
- Do not pick at the tattoo site at any time during healing.
- Be careful not to get ointment in your eyes and use it sparingly.
- Do not let the area dry out completely, since this can cause scabbing and cracking of skin surface.
- Do not touch the treated area.
- Do not use creams or make up on the treated area(s)
- Avoid facial treatments such as eyelash tinting, perming or lifting.
- Avoid abrasive materials such as rough towels or similar.
- Avoid taking hot baths, saunas or other heat treatments.
- Avoid sunbathing, using sunbeds or swimming.
- Avoid hot yoga/spin class for 10 days. Moderate exercise is ok.
- Avoid makeup for 5 days. If you apply makeup, you do so at your own risk.
- If small scabs appear on the treated area, DO NOT TOUCH THEM. They will fall off in a few days.
There are no implied or written guarantees if you don’t take care of your permanent makeup as instructed. Should infection occur, seek immediate medical attention.